Sunday, May 19, 2013

New,New: French Montana's Excuse My French

Finally, French Montana releases his ? album entitled, Excuse My French. While listen to this project, I was just sitting back thinking that I've been rocking with this dude for a while now, every since the Cocaine City DVDs . It's just good to see him come up.



The album is what I expected to be. French always stays true to himself. Expected the ode to Max B (Free that nigga!), the drug infused lyrics, laid back flow and his famous ad-libs (HANNN, JU HEARD and WAVY). Production wise, this was a great project! With production from Rico Love, DJ Khaled, Lex Luga, Young Chop, Mike Will Made It and a few other up-and-coming producers, it created a cohesive album.

Even though this whole album was a banger, there are a few track that just had me on ten! They are:

Track 3: Ain't Worried About Nothing
Track 6: Fuck What Happens Tonight Ft. Dj Khaled, Movado, Ace Hood, Snoop Dogg, Scarface
Track 13: Bust It Open
Track 16: Marble Floors Ft. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz

Download this album FOR FREE on this link.

Enjoy.
-Jacq

No comments:

Post a Comment